Saturday, July 22, 2006

Alzheimers?

I know y'all are probably shocked that I am posting for the third time in 3 days. I am just lonely and want a chance to tell my story. I really didn't expect to be this lonely. I usually crave the alone time and hide from people so I can relish in it. I really miss everyone though. I was really busy this week so I didn't have much time for people, but it's not the same coming home to an empty apartment. It's not the same going to two other empty homes to get the mail knowing the people I love are missing from those places. At least I have my choice of places to sleep :). I didn't mean to make this a pity party for me :). At keast tonight I had a lot of fun. A whole group of us went to Bennigans because of my manager leaving. There were so many people past and present who showed up. It was a huge reunion. It was great. Anyways, my story (don't worry, it's brief). I was going to Dave and Becca's earlier today (well Saturday because it is now 3 a.m. on Sunday) and I make a left hand turn. I momentarily freeze and feel a bit of panic because I'm not sure which lane I'm supposed to be in. It wasn't like I had a choice of lanes. There was only one going each way so I had to be in the right or the left. I just momentarily forgot which one was correct. Is that scary or what? I really am losing it.

4 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Blogger Beccalynn said...

Wow, Nina! You just posted just to post! I'm so proud! I LOVE posts about random thoughts.

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

I've completely done that before, or I'll be driving and totally forget where I was going and why and end up driving all over the place hoping something will trigger my memory. If you have Alzheimers, we can sit together in the nursing home. We can have illogical conversations together.

 
At 5:40 AM, Blogger Beccalynn said...

Silly me. You're in the other room, sleeping on my couch, but I was so hopeful that you may have perhaps posted in the time before you came over so I checked anyway!

 
At 4:04 AM, Blogger Lynette said...

In Kenya, they drive on the opposite side of the road like they do in Ireland. You probably were missing me so much that you must have been having a "near-Lynette" experience.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home