Thursday, June 01, 2006

It doesn't always rain in Ireland

This morning I finally had my traditional Irish breakfast. It was really good. We left our B & B to catch the bus. There was a slight mixup with the bus but we were able to get to our final destination (Cork). We were in the bus for 6 hours but it wasn't awful. We haven't done too much today. We walked around Cork for a little bit. It seems like a happening, party town with pubs on every corner. I already had my Guinness and no desire for another one :). Today was gorgeous and actually hot. I got a sunburn on the cruise yesterday. I loved the Cliffs of Moher. They are incredible. We met a girl who lived in William Henry Apts at the same time we did. She just graduated from Immaculata and lives in Exton. What a small world. I am getting really excited about Spain. I was so excited last night that I couldn't even sleep. I am a little sad that we will only be there for 3 days. I guess it's better than nothing though. I have decided that I no longer want to be an American. I really want to live in another country someday. Anyways I should get going. Love y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home