Saturday, June 03, 2006

A whole lot of Blarney

Yesterday we went to the Blarney Castle. Sorry Dad, I did not kiss the Blarney Stone for you. I had stage fright. You have to do it suspended over an edge while someone holds your waist (so you don't fall) and kiss it. I just couldn't do it with everyone staring at me...too much pressure. Lynette did not either....something about all the germs on it :). We also had a German girl travel with us. She was scared about the germs too. The castle and grounds were really awesome. I'm glad we got to see it even if no smooching occurred. The stone is supposed to give you the gift of gab. Everyone knows I don't need any of that :). We spent a lot of time in a bus and are now in Dublin. Later today we leave for Portugal and then SPAIN. Today we wanted to do laundry. I went alone to start it and a middle aged Irish man tried to pick me up. I am just too naive sometimes. Well we are going to see Dublin today before our flight leaves this evening. Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home