Monday, May 29, 2006

I feel green today

I'm back and I'm in Ireland. I have 7 min and 45 seconds to write this so here goes. Lynette and I left Philly Sun afternoon. We arrived in Frankfurt, Germany this morning where we were groped by a scary German lady. She was doing a weapon search on us at the airport and she seriously grabbed my butt. I felt very violated :). Hmmm...que mas? We found our bus and our hostel with ease. Hostels are an amazing invention. They are so much fun to stay in and so cheap. We went to Howth (rhymes with both) but the train had technical difficulties so they dropped us off at an earlier stop. We had to walk and try to figure out where we were. We walked through some cute suburban streets. We finally found Howth and an amazing view of cliffs and flowers. I got bit by something....seriously. I was walking by a bush and something bit me. I had bumps appear but they are gone now. We came back to Dublin and crashed because we were exhausted. We ventured out after a nap to eat and explore a little. Gotta go. Love y'all

1 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Blogger Jen said...

arggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!! I am so jealous that Lynette and you are in Ireland and all!!! I want to go! Hope you have a wonderful time though be careful dear!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home