Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I've got the fever

So I admit it, I have been into wedding stuff lately. It seems like I just can't help it. Everyone around me is obssessed and I can't help but be sucked in. I have been looking at bridal magazines and even watching bridal shows that give tips on how to plan your own wedding (alone I should add). What is wrong with me? I don't have a fiance or even a boyfriend. I'm not a twelve year old girl planning her dream wedding. Therefore, I should not be thinking about weddings... Especially one that includes me as the bride. The fact that I'm even writing this is a death sentence because I know Becca is reading it with a big mischievous smile on her face. I guess it's nice to dream and escape reality sometimes. Plus with the wedding epidemic going around it's hard not to think about it.

4 Comments:

At 10:14 AM, Blogger Beccalynn said...

WOW, you had me pinned! I started reading this post and had to stop, and make sure it was really your blog, rub my eyes a bit, and then start again from the top! Death sentence, however, it is not. But you're right! I felt like a sheepish kid caught with her hand in the cookie jar when you said I was reading with a mischievious smile cz I was.

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger Lynette said...

I went through a phase like that a few years ago when I was working at the Museum Company and Organized Living. Maybe you'll have better luck than I did. :)

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger Nikki Jordan said...

You never know what God may have in store! Maybe all that experience at BBB and this desire will lead you into a job as a wedding planner... or... ;-)

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Beccalynn said...

I just realized, you used your URL name for your last entry. I bet you were saving that title for our Sevilla trip weren;t you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home