Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Sevilla, mi alma

We just got back from Sevilla. It was absolutely wonderful. I had so much fun. It was hot but I loved it anyways. It was so much fun hanging out with Dave, Becca, and Lynette in SPAIN. We had a great time. I got to suprise my Senyora. She was very happy to see me. It is amazing how different the city looks. They are completely tearing it up to put in a metro. That city has so many memories for me. It was fun just being back. I was able to pick up the Spanish right away. I am so happy that I didn´t lose it. I want to go back so I can practice more. We are now in Portugal. Tomorrow we fly back to Dublin in order to catch our flight to Philly on Thurs. The Dublin airport is absolutely horrible. I´ve never been in such an awful airport. Well I need to go. It has been a great trip but unfortunately it has come to an end. Os quiero.

1 Comments:

At 4:30 AM, Blogger Beccalynn said...

Yeah, it was REALLY great to be in Sevilla together again. I feel like that is one of those necessary connections that without which we wouldn't have the group of friends we have today!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home