Friday, March 17, 2006

You can't teach an old dog new tricks

I will do pretty much anything to avoid doing work. I am now working for the department at LaSalle so it is the perfect time to get stuff done. Of course I am letting it pass me by. Everything is so busy still. My supervisor from LaSalle came yesterday. I was really nervous at the last minute. It went well but she asked me lots of hard questions and I just didn't know the answer to some. It's ok not to know right? I wish that were true for grad school (or my program at least). My program is a killer.
Yesterday I had 3 friends with birthdays so I had the chance to catch up with some old friends.
I really wish I had news to share but I really and truly don't. I am not in a talkative, spill my guts mood either. I am just procrastinating. I should go though. I have a test on Monday and it has been a long time since I've seen an A. I've never experienced this--struggling with classes. It is a new experience for me. Usually I don't have to study and I get good grades. How do you learn study habits at 25 years old after spending your lifetime developing poor ones?

2 Comments:

At 5:07 AM, Blogger Beccalynn said...

You are not an old dog! ...just a stubborn one :-D

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Beccalynn said...

blogger won't block me, my school will block me (possibly) because they don't want the kids to get on bad sites. I had the word sex in my blog once and I couldn't get to my blog until I went in and erased it from another computer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home