Monday, April 04, 2005

Back in the habit

I am finally back. I know I haven't written an entry forever. I am so busy and writing an entry seems to take so much effort. So anyways, I will try to update as much as possible. I am drawing a blank for what I should write. My sister's wedding is this weekend. I can't believe it is here already. It seems almost surreal to me. My baby sister will soon be a wife. Whoa. They are going on a crusie in the Bahamas for their honeymoon and I am completely jealous. I am making her a scrapbook as one of her presents. It is fun looking back at old pictures. I am looking forward to being home for more than 24 hours (or less). I am also really excited about being her maid of honor....except that I have to give a speech. I should be fine though. I have been sick for the last week or two. I thought it was a little cold but it is obviously more. I am hoping it goes away by Saturday. So that's all for now I guess. I am trying to write more positive entries because my negativity bothers some people. These entries will be less real but they will keep you posted about the events in my life.

2 Comments:

At 8:28 PM, Blogger Nikki Jordan said...

You should post the truth no matter how you feel. If they are negative people have the choice to read them or not. This is your journal. I'm glad that you got to update and just put your trust in God and He will provide for you this weekend. I'll be praying for you.
Love ya.

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Hey Nina,
I am sorry you feel that way! You shouldn't have to avoid the things that make you sad or mad! Just let them out! I know at times I get so upset that I don't care what I say on here! And it actually helps to write things down. I know some people don't like to hear negative things but you can't avoid negativity! Its part of life! Sorry this is so long! Love you babe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home