Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Piling up

Well I don't have too much time to write but I wanted to let everyone know that I am still alive. I plan to rejoin the land of the living at some point in the near future. I really don't think I've arrived at my apartment before 1 a.m. in about two weeks. Very sad. I am almost at my breaking point where I desperately need sleep. I can't believe how insane these last two weeks have been. I finish one thing and a new thing is waiting for me. They just pile up until they are huge mountains like the pile of dirty clothes in my bedroom :). I keep waiting for it to stop, waiting for a break, but it never happens. I sometimes look back and wonder how I survived. How did I make it two weeks and only getting 2, 3, or 4 hours a night? How do I juggle so many jobs and school? How do I manage to keep going when I don't have the ganas? The answer is simple...I don't. Not on my own strength anyways. It is all God.

1 Comments:

At 5:09 PM, Blogger Nikki Jordan said...

Indeed it is all God! Praise Him for giving you the strength you need to make it through each day!
God Bless and update us when you can.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home