Wednesday, March 16, 2005

GOING HOME

I am excited because I am going home this weekend. I am supposed to be hosting my sister's bridal shower. I am in charge of the games. So if anyone has any ideas for cute games please let me know. It is a Jack and Jill party for Cindy and Josh's friends. That means that both guys and girls are invited (rather than just the women). So I think it will be about 20 or 30 twenty year olds. I will probably have a questionaire about Cindy and Josh to see who can answer the most questions. Any other suggestions? I am excited about being my sister's maid of honor. I think that this time the wedding will happen :). It's amazing how people can change and people can forgive. My sister put up with so much with Josh. I mean he called the wedding off a month before it was supposed to happen. It amazes me how she was able to forgive and trust him again. I guess love endures all. I am also excited because my best friends are coming home with me for her wedding (Becca, Lynette, and Dave). I can't believe how fast it is coming. Soon my baby sister will be a wife. Whoa. So you can all pray for her upcoming wedding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home