Saturday, September 22, 2007

My rats' nest

So here is a little mini-post that I know Lynette and Becca will appreciate. I have been sick for the last few days and I've spent a lot of time sleeping and lying down. As a result, my hair has done this lovely rats' nest thing. I posted it because Lynette and Becca have taken a picture of it in the past.






I am definitely bored and ready to re-join the world once I'm feeling up to it. I was going to try to post some more pictures but it's amazing how much energy it takes to sit up when you are sick.

1 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, Blogger Beccalynn said...

Hey, Nina. I'm glad you're posting again, glad to see your rats nest cz it reminds me of living with you, and glad you're resting! You know, those pictures make me want to drag a brush through your hair really badly!!! I love you!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home