Wednesday, May 23, 2007

A whole lot of beauty

The Lilac Festival in Rochester, NY

We each took a picture with a lilac that matched our outfits

Lynette's portrait


Becca's portrait


The three purple beauties


My beautiful niece (who also had purple on) and her beautiful mother



A beautiful picture of a beauty conquering a beast (no offense Dave :))



Beauties poking out from the midst of the beauty


The whole beautiful gang



Dave's portrait with the brown, dead lilac (matching his shirt!!)


Many pictures of my beautiful niece Alicia


An Alicia-sized lilac tree

More Alicia pictures.......can you blame me for taking so many?













And finally, the beautiful lilacs at the festival








Like I said, a whole lot of beauty!!

2 Comments:

At 5:19 AM, Blogger Beccalynn said...

OH nina! I'm over joyed! THREE posts from you and ALL with pictures! I've been trying to post my weekend pictures all week, but haven't been able to you. You're are so much nicer than mine! ...well at least theyr'e nicer than my digitals.

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

Grr! I typed out this long comment and my internet pooped out on me. Anyhow......... It was so great to see pictures on your blog! I always feel like I'm a little closer to y'all when I see y'all's pictures.

The festival looked like so much fun. How appropriate that the three of y'all would be somewhere celebrating the color purple! I had never seen Alicia before, so I was shocked at how big she is! How old is she now? She's so precious, and yes - I can see why you'd take tons of pictures of her. (The same reason that y'all see so much of Shelby, Jesse, and Carlie.) I forgot, too, how much you and your sister look alike.

Thanks for the pictures. They made me smile!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home