Monday, September 24, 2007

I got my cast off today!!

I finally got my cast off today. It felt like it was on forever. In fact, I often had people stop me and say, "You still have that thing on?". My bone hasn't completely healed so I still need to wear a splint. I also can't lift, pull, or hang things from it.....but at least the cast is off........no more hand bags in the shower. I have to do strengthening exercises as well. My hand is dry and nasty and feels funny still. My poor finger is crooked because it was tied up for so long. So anyways, here is my quick update.

1 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

Hurray! I'm so happy for you! I know what you mean about the wrinkly and scrawny looking arm. Mine was NASTY when I got mine off. (At least it wasn't your leg...imagine how hairy it'd be!) I feels funny, doesn't it? Be careful, though....it's probably pretty easy to reinjure it right now.

Oh...didn't you love when they came at your arm with a saw?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home