Monday, April 09, 2007

Sitting in an airport

Lynette and I are waiting for our connecting flight from Charlotte to Philadelphia. I decided to write a blog because I find it amazing that I can do it while waiting for a plane. I brought my laptop to do work but of course I did very little. I did open my book to study and I wrote about two of my forty progress reports. I don't want to waste my battery so this will be brief. Florida was amazing. I feel very refreshed and relaxed. I will write more about it later (maybe). It was a much needed break. The weather was incredible. Too bad y'all had to suffer through the cold and snow :). Time to get back to reality and the mountain of work I have to do in the next few weeks.

1 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

Florida?! How jealous am I???? I think you were actually in warmer weather than I was for the past few days. It's been FREEZING here! I'm glad you had a good time, and I hope that now you'll be reinvigorated to make that last hard push to finish out the year. You can do it! I love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home