Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Shampoo is le peu

I am sitting here in my towel kind of angry but laughing at the same time. I got a note yesterday saying my water would be turned off from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. on Tuesday (today). Yes, this is annoying, but it happens a lot so I just rolled my eyes and made a mental note of it. I decided to wait until afternoon to take my shower. I got all lathered up with soap and put shampoo in my hair and they turn the water off!!!! It was around 1 p.m. when I started my shower so it should not be off. So now I have soap all over me and shampoo in my hair and no water to rinse with!! Yuck. It feels quite gross. I think I may dump the water from the Brita pitcher over my head because that is the only water I can find. So it is actually kind of funny but I still want to move!!

1 Comments:

At 2:12 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

I have a hysterical picture in my mind right now, though I can imagine how annoyed you are. You can't very well just go through your day with shampoo in your hair, now can you? =) By the way, I can't wait to hear your flight plans!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home