Wednesday, December 13, 2006

YAY I'M DONE

I feel such a sense of relief and almost peace. Yesterday was the last day of my practicum and today was my last final. For the next month all I have is a full-time job :). HAHAHA. It's so funny to me that my light time is the average person's life. I can't wait to join the ranks and have ONE normal, steady job. This semester was so hard for me. I thought I had become a pro at juggling multiple jobs and school. I didn't expect to burn out like I did. It effected everything about me. I didn't really feel like myself and I am definitely still recovering. I feel like a huge burden has been lifted though and pieces of myself are starting to fall back into place.

Lynette and I were thinking about having our Christmas party next Tuesday when we usually have prayer (we can do both). How does that work for everyone?

2 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

I'm so happy for you! I know you feel a million times better, and I feel better knowing that you feel better. =) Now you can enjoy your Christmas! I love you!

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Nikki Jordan said...

When are you back in town? We leave REALLY early on Tuesday morning.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home