Sunday, January 07, 2007

If I wanted 70 degree weather in January, I would move to Georgia

Call me crazy but it shouldn't be so warm in January. Lynette reminded me that we had warm weather in January last year. True, but we had cold weather too. It felt like winter at least. Now it feels like Spring. Spring is so much more rewarding after a long, cold winter. Tonight at 11:30 I stopped to get gas and I wasn't even cold How absurd. I even had my windows open in my car because that thing is an oven on wheels. It's just not right. Like I said, if I wanted this kind of weather I would move to Georgia. I am not opposed to moving to Georgia. It actually really appeals to me. However, if I ever decide to move South it won't be for the weather but for other more appealing reasons :). Where's the snow? We have had nada. Barely even flurries. Hopefully we get some at some point or I will be sad :(. It was nice sitting on the balcony chilling with Lynette and Becca today. It was a gorgeous day.....it just happened 3 months too early.

3 Comments:

At 4:16 AM, Blogger Beccalynn said...

Yep! We better get a DOOZY of a winter after this sorry start!

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

Georgia weather is rather strange, and even more so this year. We had all the windows and doors open yesterday b/c it felt so good outside. I was chasing Scott around in the front yard in just jeans and a tank top. Aside from my unseasonable apparel, I'm sure we concerned the neighbors.

Oh....when your page came up, I said, "WHOA" out loud. I like it a lot, but it surprised me. =) AND, I love your haircut! When'd you do it? It's so cute!

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Beccalynn said...

I should clarify. Actually, my elbow is quite fine at this point, and was fine once I got up and moving on Wednesday. Thanks for the ice offer, it's just nice to know I have it there at your apartment when I need it! Um...yeah, no news yet on my brother. Just keep praying.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home