Saturday, March 17, 2007

Girls' night

I am waiting for my study group at La Salle so I decided to post again...That's two times in one week. Things are better since my last post. The week ended ok and Friday I got out early because of the snow. I was at a New Hire In-Service that was a bit boring and I was glad to end early. I actually met a new friend there. We had classes together at West Chester and we started the same week with the Intermediate Unit (CCIU). It was fun seeing her again. The IU has a teacher center that is amazing and free. I can't wait to use it. Last night we had girls' night. It was very refreshing and nice. I'm glad we still had it because I really needed it. We did miss you though Becca. It's definitely not the same without you. We got into a discussion about Creation and Evolution. It was very interesting. We had the Bible open and were exploring Genesis. I feel like it's a subject I need to know more about. I have done research about it in the past but I should keep up with it. We called my dad and he gave us some good insight. It was fun with the three of us huddled around my cell phone while my dad talked. Before Laura had arrived, I ventured out to buy strawberries in the snow. It took me a long time to get my car out because it had ice packed around the tires. The roads were bad too. Why doesn't PA plow? It's not like it's Georgia and they never have to deal with snow!! It really annoys me because a lot of those accidents could be prevented with better road maintenance. Anyways, stepping off my soap box. Back to girls' night....we talked and watched a movie and went to bed. This morning Lynette cooked her famous eggs and I made my strawberry pancakes. It was yummy. Laura left but soon came back for a shovel. Lynette and I helped her shovel out her car (well I took pictures more than I helped :)). It was fun and very refreshing. Today I am being studious and at La Salle all day. We are studying for our comps and National exams (they are both the same week). I am forcing myself to drive to La Salle every day this weekend because I don't get anything done at home. Well I need to go because my study group is here.

Becca, here are two Lynetteisms:
wump=a cross between a wuss and a wimp
erotic weather=erratic weather (I like this one a lot!!)

4 Comments:

At 12:17 PM, Blogger Beccalynn said...

Ha ha! Erotic weather! She just can't help herself!!!

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger Nikki Jordan said...

Ode to your Cavalier. Isn't it funny I had some wicked problems with mine too. I know this for sure I will NEVER buy another cavalier again. How about you?

 
At 10:52 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

Hmm....I have a cavalier and I love it...... Is something wrong with me??? =(

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

By the way, since you love cats and are as amused by them as I am, you should read my friend Jen's blog. It's all about cats, and it's hysterical. www.howtoholdacat.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home