Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Silence is golden

I hope everyone had a blessed Christmas. I went home for a few days. It was really nice but busy. Becca, I really enjoyed your comment about your struggle with being a Christian in a non-Christian place. It is something that I often struggle with too. I will see you at the bridal shop tomorrow at 6:30. Lynette mentioned that it was 6 so if I am wrong about the time please call me.
I have been in a quiet mood lately. I really don't know why. I go through times when I do nothing but jabber away and others when I am pretty quiet. Right now I am not very talkative. I just don't feel like talking at all. It's very weird. I went out with Marc the other day because I knew it would be ok for us not to talk. I know that sounds horrible, but it is true. He is one of the only people in the world who understands the silent me. So to everyone sorry for my lack of chat, I'm sure it will come back soon :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home