Tuesday, October 25, 2005

A little perspective

This morning I woke up seething mad and thinking that blogs were an evil tool of Satan. It is amazing how God sends things to heal our hearts. It has been one rough day. I spent a good chunk of it crying. I found out horrible news today. My sister called me and told me that her best friend has a brain tumor. This girl was a part of our family since she became friends with my sister. She even lived with us during the summer. She was an adopted daughter. Now she is 22 and having to face this horrible trial. I am pretty devastated. She is having surgery Friday to have the tumor removed. It is in the area where her memory is so she could lose all of it. They have no idea how severe it could be or if her tumor is cancerous. I can't imagine the possibility of losing every memory I have and not even recognizing my loved ones. So please pray for her. And also for my sister. She is getting to be a pro at tragedy. My poor sister has been through so much loss and trials. It is quite a shock to my entire family. So God used this piece of bad news to show me that my problems truly aren't important. There are definitely worse things that could happen.

1 Comments:

At 7:48 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Hey hun!! I will definitley be praying! I am sorry that your sisters friend is suffering! God will provide for her every need!! Love ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home