Monday, October 24, 2005

It's normal to be abnormal

So I feel a little like my old self this past week. And in some ways it is kind of nice. I like staying up late and I like staying out late. I love going to Wawa and absolutely no one is there. I love driving at night and having the road entirely to myself. I love the quietness of the night. And the darkness of the night. The new me can't stay up past midnight very easily. The new me is a grownup :). The new me needs sleep.....enough to make it through a day with energy and brain power. I was told this is how it is supposed to be. I am not supposed to function on only 3 or 4 hours of sleep a night. i am not supposed to live like a zombie. I really do like my new schedule. I am often the first one home. I used to love coming home and everyone was asleep. Now I am often home before Becca and Lynette. i am sometimes even in bed before Lynette comes home. It is quite amazing. I really love being at the preschool five days a week and I love grad school....most of the time :). It is very tiring but a new kind of tiring. It just requires a lot of energy. I can never do things simply :).
So on I different note, I just wanted to say that I am the kind of person who rarely does anything "naughty" but when I do I ALWAYS get caught :). I had a test in my research class a few weeks ago. She was handing out the test and going over it (after it was graded). While she was handing out the test I was finishing a post for the discussion in my online class. She cornered me later and told me I was disrupting the class with my emailing and she asked me not to do it again. What amazes me is that I was in the back of the classroom. Of course I felt awful and apologized. And I felt pretty stupid too. I really can't get away with anything :).

1 Comments:

At 10:24 PM, Blogger Nikki Jordan said...

:-) Somebody's watching you. I have the same thing :-) Glad to see you posting.
Adios amiga!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home