Thursday, May 03, 2007

I just took my last final ever!!

I am done with school!! I just took my last final. I am free!! I am actually a little sad. I am one of those sick people who likes school. I enjoy being in a college setting, surrounded by all of these brilliant minds who teach me things. I even enjoy the pressure of studying and writing tons of papers. I feel like it makes me a better worker. I also love the sense of relief and accomplishment afterwards. Of course it is torture during crunch time.........I am glad to be done because it is hard to lead a dual life of work and school. I am ready to focus on one thing (work)....well at least until I go back to get my doctorate :). I can't believe the end is here!! Like all endings, it's bittersweet. I also will miss the girls in the program. They are great. I never expected to bond so much with the girls in my program. We just were experiencing the same things and could understand each other. Anyways, thank you all for loving and supporting me through all of this.

3 Comments:

At 7:33 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

Yay, Nina! I'm so excited for you! I know you're glad to finally be done with that stage of your life. I know there were some good things about it, but it seems like you were stressed and unhappy so much of the time! I'm so happy for you! Yay!

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger Beccalynn said...

Aaaaaaagggghhhhh!!!! I;m so excited for you!! For some reason I thought you wouldn´t be done until sometime next week...but this is WAY better! Shall we have a party?

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger Nikki Jordan said...

Congratulations! I'm only 90 credits or so behind you!

Ps. I've updated my blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home