Tuesday, October 24, 2006

PJ Day? No way!!

This week is Spirit/Drug Free Week at my school (where I do my internship). Well my superviosr told me it was pajama day today. I talked her into wearing pjs today because she didn't want to do it alone. I walked into school this morning and no one had them on. I kept thinking how horrible everyone's school spirit was. If given the chance to wear pjs to school, people should take it. Well we found out that it was pj day at our other school, not the one we were at today (we have two). It was quite embarassing when I showed up in my very loud pajamas. I had a pink shirt on and yellow flowery pants. I even had a baby blue bathrobe to keep me warm. So I dressed up for pj day with only my supervisor. It was quite embarassing walking down the halls and seeing the stares. My supervisor wouldn't even leave the room. I was actually very comfortable after I got over the initial shock of it :).

2 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Blogger Nikki Jordan said...

So you wore the PJ's to the wrong school? Or nobody wore them?

 
At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nina!! Hey there!! I couldn't figure out how to leave a message and wasn't sure if you are checking your email or which one you are checking. I need your address!! I love you and hope you are doing well!! Talk to you soon Happy Thanksgiving--- Jess R

 

Post a Comment

<< Home