Sunday, October 22, 2006

Laughter is the best medicine

It has been such an amazing weekend. I don't need to go into much detail because most of you were a part of it. I am now at Dave and Becca's wide awake while y'all are sound asleep. I am feeling so content and happy right now. I really needed this weekend. It has been amazing therapy for me. I really don't remember the last time I laughed so much. I really hope I can hold onto this feeling. I always manage to let it slip away. It has been so nice reconnecting with you Jess. I am sad that you are leaving tomorrow. Pardon me if I cry all over you when I have to say good-bye to you tomorrow. I should try to get some sleep because I have been lacking in that area lately.

3 Comments:

At 3:54 PM, Blogger Beccalynn said...

Did you end up crying? I'm so glad I didn't...but I came really close. Also glad we remembered the Dutch Blitz. We really ARE spreading it all over the world! Korea, to Spain to Georgia--woohoo!!!

 
At 2:15 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

Just so's ya know, I cried in the airport, just like one of those weepy travelers you see and think, "Aw, poor thing, either she hates where she's going or really loves where she's been." Fortunately, my situation was the latter of the two. I had a blast. Thanks for EVERYTHING. I love you!

 
At 2:15 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

Oh, and check my blog....there are fotos!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home