Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I've got that feeling again

It's so hard to describe but if you've ever felt it, you will know exactly what I mean. I have the exhausted feeling again. The kind of tired that goes way beyond feeling sleepy. It's the kind of tired that you feel it in your stomach and limbs. It's the kind of tired where it takes too much energy to even formulate words. You feel it in your head and every part of you. It influences everything about you, even how you see and think. It's back again and I know it won't go away for three more months. It makes me dread getting out of bed because I usually have a 10 to 15 hour work/school day ahead of me. It makes me cringe because I know that my only break for the day will be driving in traffic to the next location. I figured out that I am working 60-70 hours a week between 3 jobs and I have 16 credits (4 classes). It's just nuts. I am feeling really discouraged today. I am totally worn out. I am also dreading my birthday and the new age I will be. It seems to be coming with a hurtling speed. I am almost at my breaking point and it is only October. Usually my breaking point comes in December. I don't even have any ganas to check other blogs so I hope everyone is doing ok.

4 Comments:

At 5:45 AM, Blogger Nikki Jordan said...

Wow Nina! I thought I had it rough, with working 50-60 hours and taking 3 credits. I'll be praying for you. If you've done it before, you can do it again! God will make it happen!

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Nina!! Oh gosh!! Will be praying for you! I seriously do not know how you do it!! Take care! Love ya!

 
At 2:33 AM, Blogger Beccalynn said...

Ditto that, Girl. You know you can do this. You've done it before and you know taht God will lead you through it. It's almost over. Just keep running. Is there anything I can do to help ease your load? Please tell me and I'll do it for you.

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

Sweet Nina.....I'm worried about you! You push so hard! But you know what? I know you push hard because you're strong, and you can make it! Your strength comes from the One who can do all things, so not even this schedule will stop you. Hang in there, chica. We all love you and care about you and will do anything in our power to help you out. I'll lift you up in prayer. I love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home