Friday, August 04, 2006

Warm fuzzies

I just want to let y'all know that you give me warm fuzzies all over. Tonight was a lot of fun. It was great having everyone back together again. I love our group of friends. You are all so special to me. Jess, too bad you missed it. It was nothing more than hanging out and talking and singing praise and worship songs but it was so much fun. You'll have to make the trip up from Georgia next time. I also hope the wedding went well and I'm sure you are beat right now. So thanks again for a great evening. I love you guys.

4 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Blogger Jen said...

I love you too Nina!!! Thank you for letting us have it our your apartment!! It was fun!!! We need to hang out as a group more often!! Love ya!!!!

 
At 5:23 AM, Blogger Beccalynn said...

It was so much fun. I just hope my guitar playing and constant singing didn't bother people. I just LOVE singing and playing the guitar! Besitos!!!

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

Aw, Nina! You're such a sweetheart. I want you to know that coming to Pennsylvania to see y'all is on my list of "things to do before I die," right alongside doing the Appalachian trail and hiking the Grand Canyon. And I want you to know, too, that things that make it on that list get done. I WILL come to Pennsylvania. I will.

 
At 6:59 AM, Blogger Beccalynn said...

I get warm fuzzies all over when people post blogs regularly ;-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home