Thursday, January 13, 2005

Weird things find me

So Nikki, I did it. I created a blog just for you. I hope you and Allen had a safe trip back. It was so great to see you. Anyways this is supposed to be a journal and not a letter. Today I have off, which is so nice after closing six nights in a row. I am quite miserable though. Yesterday I woke up with a gross face. It was all crusty and my eyes wouldn't stay open properly. I felt like I had a facial mask on. I couldn't move my mouth very easily and it was all red and puffy. I was worried that I was having an allergic reaction to something so I went to the doctor. He said that I have an infection with some fancy name that I probably got from one of my kids. So it stings and is itchy. All I want to do is scratch it but I can't. It makes me feel really antsy and restless. It is also gross so it makes me feel self conscious. I'm going to Dave's soon so I can be distracted by Dave and Becca. I have no plans of going into public today with the exception of going to class at 4. So Nikki I hope you enjoy this and I know it will be a fun way to keep in touch.

2 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Blogger Beccalynn said...

Yeah, you did it!!! and by the way, your face looks fine. It just looks worse to you because it iis yours. I don't know why I am writing a comment to you when you are in the other room, but whatever! I don't like Dave's computer right now. The keys are funny!
Besitos de tu hermana sevillana!

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger Nikki Jordan said...

LOL. Becca's comment was funny (being in the same house, just dif. room). I am sure that your face looks fine. I am glad that you had a night off. Do you feel miserable only because of the unamed illness or is there something else going on? I hope everything is OK and I hope that you feel better soon!! Love you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home