Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Back again

Well I'm not doing very well keeping up with writing. I should once I have more computer work to do for school. I am always looking for something to avoid doing work. I cannot think of anything exciting to write. I have been sick with a stomach bug these last couple of days. I am actually supposed to be working right now. I felt better today but I decided I needed a night off to rest rather than push myself like I usually do. I would have been fine working but I'm so glad that I didn't. It wasn't even hard for me to call in sick. My roommates would have been proud :). I found out that an old friend of mine is getting married in March in California. I am seriously considering flying out there for a weekend. It is a friend who I haven't seen in years. I used to be really close to him and his twin brother. It would be so awesome to see them again. I don't have money so that is a problem. However, now is the time to fly with all the price wars going on. I feel so confused about a lot of things lately and it might be nice to get away for a weekend and reconnect with old friends. I've been told that airplanes have a way of helping to clear heads :) haha. Well I'm going to go. I want to read what Becca wrote about our leaking roof.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home