Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Yikes

I am going to be homeless in 21 days. This didn't scare me originally because I have a co-worker who said I can live with her for awhile. I just found out that I may not be able to stay with her. I don't really know details, but she is going to call me later. I wasn't worried but now I'm definitely a little scared. I have had roommates or housing situations and then it has fallen through several times. I wonder if I should start taking it personally :). I was feeling like I was being called to Maine but now I just don't know. I was going to stay with my co-worker for a few months then move to Maine in Nov or Dec. Now I have nowhere to stay so I may have to settle for a place in the area. It is so expensive to live alone in this area......Yikes. Please pray for me.

3 Comments:

At 2:35 AM, Blogger Nikki Jordan said...

WHAT??? You're moving to Maine?? I thought you were going to live with Laura??

 
At 5:58 AM, Blogger Beccalynn said...

Come live with me...really. At least until you find a place. You ALWAYS have a home with me!

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

Oh goodness! I had no idea about any of this! I'll pray!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home