Wednesday, June 04, 2008

"You look like a snowman!!"

One of my 3 year-olds told me this after a bottle of white paint had exploded all over me..........and I mean ALL OVER ME. Then the other kid decided to help out by dumping the rest of the bottle all over the table and himself. What a mess........seriously. I wish my camera worked so I could document the mess for y'all. I have paint all over my hair, face, shirt, hands, arms, legs, etc. It is everywhere in my therapy room too. I really have no clue how it happened. It was a surreal experience. The paint bottle exploded like a bomb......and it definitely left it's impact.......Thankfully I have a meeting tonight and no time to change......:). So much for professional :).

1 Comments:

At 4:59 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

Aw....somehow I missed this one yesterday when I stopped by and so today I had a surprise! I've been there. Just the other day my morning yogurt splattered ALL OVER ME when I opened it. Hurray for smelling like warm dairy products all day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home